Speaking about new features, the latest list is packed with tools of converting leads into patients, risk stratification and advanced segmentation. Besides that Salesforce has also launched a range of applications developed by partners for Health Cloud that can be further installed using the Salesforce AppExchange.
Below are few of the partner-developed applications:
- With the Health for Care Coordination app, the patient care team can access the evidence-oriented and simple health related educational documents essential for the patients
- Fitango’s Wellness Action Plan app entails in-built, collaborative and tailor-made wellness plans
- To electronically sign healthcare forms in the Health Cloud, another app is available known as FormFast’s Connect app
- The Relatient Ride app can be used to book Uber rides for patients travelling for the appointment within Health Cloud
- Sirno’s app aids in the patient payment process
- With the introduction of these apps, Salesforce has proved their proficiency in healthcare domain. In addition, they are leveraging their partner network and gauging the Internet of Things to make most out of the apps.
The patient to lead conversion feature enables the coordinators to gather data from various patient leads i.e. Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud, or from an electronic health record integration, a data warehouse, patient registration system or a call center.
The next important feature of Health Cloud is that it can be used to craft exclusive care strategies and map patient relationship.
The risk stratification feature offers Salesforce Analytics Cloud capabilities access to user. The data generated can be used later to determine the risk for each patient by considering the standard Center for Medical Services Hierarchical Condition Category model. Furthermore, this feature enables the providers to figure out patient risks using the intuitive and real-time dashboards. The following insights from the dashboard are used to offer appropriate care to patients accordingly.
The final feature, advance segmentation lets the care team utilize the clinical and non-clinical data to screen relevant patients they are willing to serve. It also enables them to strategize accordingly for targeting the patients.