At the start of 2020, who could have predicted that we’d experience a global pandemic. COVID19 has indeed been catastrophic and an unfortunate strand that made each and every one of us incur unaccountable losses in some sort or the other, may it be with regards to the health and safety our near and dear ones on the personal font or the sustainability issues that today’s growth deprived organizations face or healthcare and socio-economic crisis that global governments are striving hard to mitigate. This effect of the pandemic is being compared to the great recession of 2007-2009 that induced a global economic downturn and devastated world financial markets.
We at e-Zest were conscious of economy crippling effect and strongly believe that having a collaborative outlook will be paramount as the only solution to this problem. In today’s New World/ Normal of work, the question haunting many organizations globally is “If they as a business have the right mindset and skillset to be 'future ready'?
#Collaborative mindset augmented with right digital skills is undoubtedly the way forward, is’nt it?
As Governments, Scientists, Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Healthcare enterprises collaborate globally to fight this pandemic we at e-Zest have leveraged our teams’ agility to run a fast track “IdeationFactory” revolving around the 3Ps (People – Partnerships – Performance) Innovating ways to extend #DigitalCollaboration to our global teams, partners and clients to emerge #StrongerTogether and #Resilient to this COVID19 crisis.
Being #Digital at heart and having #Innovation as DNA, e-Zest’s global subsidiaries spread across #UK, #EU, #USA & #India sprung to action, engaging all our internal lines of business to execute an accelerated digital transformation program to support our partners-clients with their #Businessinthenewnormal needs. While our healthcare solutioning team delivered one of the first monitoring/scanning solution to curb the spread of COVID19 contact and ensure safe transition post the #lockdown phases. The other lines of businesses and delivery units were focused towards delivering the #LetsGetGoing mantra to the business community.
Having delivered the accelerated digital transformation internally the team stood confident in helping businesses globally to:
- Focus on their core strengths
- Discover unique opportunities
- Build back stronger
With a rationale that technology transitioning strategy should be Purpose-Driven in these unpredictable times. While #WFH & #Virtual #Teams has materialized to be the New Reality. Organizations globally need to:
- Understand the evolving nature of Digital Data
- Reimagine & Adapt to the dynamically changing Consumer Preferences
- Adopt to the future of work after COVID19
- Build Connected Ecosystems (Digital Clusters)
In a work-from-anywhere world, organizations are continuing to invest heavily in collaboration suites like Microsoft Office 365 and Cloud solutions.
However, moving forward it is essential that organizations do not restrict the purview of Digital Transformation to independent programs such as mere digital commerce or cloud migration activities, rather aim at an organization wide FULL Automation.
The Digital clusters that have mushroomed to facilitate cross domain collaboration and mitigate the operational hurdles posed by this pandemic, need to be further empowered and trusted.
- The London Alliance (London & Partners)
- TECH LONDON ADVOCATES an unrivalled collection of tech leaders, experts and investors uniting to form the most influential group in tech.
- Business Resilience & Bounce Back Schemes (Gov.UK)
- Tech Driven Business Resilience Webinar (e-Zest)
- Business Immunity Platform (Invest India)
- #BecauseImALondoner (LCCI)
In order to make Global business leaders comfortable if not fully prepared for large-scale shift to the new way of work it is essential to continually leverage technology advancements in the field of IoT, Distributed Ledgers, Blockchain, Deep Learning and AI.
Though business fraternity aims for a Fully Automated environment, 95% of CIOs report remote work issues during lockdown. Only those organizations that will continually collaborate would be able to #DareToDream in this #PostCOVID19 world.
Empowering such collaboration across the industrial domain and geographic boundaries are few value prepositions envisioned by the “IdeationFactory” at e-Zest. Ensuring organizations are able to take action on their data as quickly and efficiently as possible and envision the role of emerging tech in Customer-Centricity. To name a few would be:
- Data Archival & Warehousing with Snowflake
- A limitless analytics service that brings together enterprise data warehousing and Big Data analytics with Azure Synapse
- Self-service portal for data scientists
- Automated cloud orchestrator and workbench deployment engine
- Secured cloud based dynamic data access and governance framework
- Connected ecosystem for Manufacturing and SupplyChain automation (IoT)
- Using ML for deeper insights in distributed ledgers and complex genome